Take advantage of Glenapp Castle’s Ultimate Summer Escape, stay over selected dates in July and August and receive 20% discount off our dinner, bed and breakfast rate on all room types!
Glenapp Castle near Troon on Scotland’s west coast is the perfect destination for a fabulous summer holiday break. Enjoy mountain biking throughout the Glenapp estate, adventure walks through the forests or wildlife spotting through our castle glen. The more adventurous might venture to take the Glenapp Boat out for a personal sea safari to the iconic Ailsa Craig and explore the island’s famous 15th century castle ruin, spot the guillemots, puffins, seals and minke whales.
Included in your Glenapp Summer Escape will be:
- Luxury accommodation in one of our magnificent bedrooms suites
- Newspaper of your choice each morning
- Early morning tea/coffee to your room
- Complimentary Cream tea on the day of your choice.
- Full, table served, traditional Scottish breakfast each morning
- Six course gourmet dinner each evening
- 20% discount off our dinner, bed and breakfast rate on all room types
- 20% discount on the Glenapp Boat – a half day trip to the Ailsa Craig.
- Complimentary use of Glenapp Estate activities – mountain biking, adventure walks, wildlife spotting, tennis, croquet, boules, board games.
*Terms & Conditions: These special rates are available on specific dates between Sunday 1st July 2018 and Friday 31st August 2018. Minimum two night stay. Full prepayment at the time of booking. Offer subject to availability. Not available in conjunction with any other promotion. The Glenapp Boat must be booked in advance and is subject to availability.
Further details online at: https://www.glenappcastle.com/offer/summer-special/
Editor’s Note: There are seventeen guest rooms at Glenapp Castle. All of these rooms are individually designed and lavishly furnished and equipped to the same high standard. They are priced according to their location in the building, their views and their floor area. Many of our rooms have superb sea views. The ground floor rooms are offer wonderful accommodation facing the garden and woodlands. The first and second floor rooms enjoy stunning a sea views.