Two Night Gourmet Break at Aird's | West Coast of Scotland
The Aird's is the perfect place to enjoy a 2 night Gourmet Break in the Scottish Highlands. Situated only 30 minutes from Oban, The Aird's award winning 3 Rosette restaurant entices you to relax and enjoy the very best food, whilst looking out over Loch Linnhe and the Morvern Mountains.
Our local suppliers provide only the very best seafood which is delivered daily by west coast fishermen and the passion and dedication of our Head Chef is evident in all his dishes. We are also fortunate to have our own large kitchen garden, tendered by our gardner, Les, where we are lucky enough to be able to grow our own vegetables, herbs and berries - you cannot get more local than that!
Take your pick from the luxury rooms available - some with fabulous views of the lighthouse on Loch Linhhe, the Morven peninsula or perhaps you would prefer your very own terrace, enjoying a champagne cocktail or two, watching the sun setting over the hills.
The Gourmet Break includes:
- Two nights dinner, bed and full Scottish breakfast.
- A bottle of house champagne on arrival
- Tasting Menu with matching wines on one evening
- A Personalised Tasting Menu on the second evening (no wines).
- Rates start from £1060 per room for the two nights including VAT, based on two people sharing a room. Early morning complimentary tea/coffee delivered to your room before breakfast is also included.
- This break is not bookable online, so please contact the hotel directly to book.
To make a reservation: 01631 730236 | email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
Offered subject to availability. Price shown is for May-October 2021 (excl periods may apply)
This offer is only available to new bookings and cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts or gift vouchers.