The five star Cameron House is set within 400 acres of beautiful Scottish countryside on the world-famous bonnie banks of Loch Lomond. Originally a 17th century baronial estate, it is located where the Scottish Highlands meet the Lowlands and is steeped in rich Scottish history. The resort offers a large array of facilities, including an award-winning spa with a rooftop infinity pool, a magnificent 18-hole golf course and a choice of dining experiences.
Perfect for those seeking a hotel with historic grandeur and magnificent Lochside serenity.
Cameron House is currently closed, but the restaurants and bars will re-open on 26th April 2021 and the hotel will re-open in July.
- Cameron House, Loch Lomond, West Dunbartonshire, Scotland, G83 8QZ
- T: 01389 310 777
- E: email@example.com
- Nearest Transport
- Balloch Train Station - 2 miles, 5 minutes
- Glasgow Airport - 16 miles, 25 minutes
- Edinburgh International Airport - 65 miles, 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Nearest Attractions
- Stirling Castle - 32 miles, 50 minutes
- Wallace Monument - 34 miles, 55 minutes
- Edinburgh Castle - 72 miles, 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Glengoyne Distillery - 14 miles, 25 minutes
- Glencoe - 66 miles, 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Rannoch Moor - 52 miles, 1 hour and 10 minutes
5 Reasons to Stay
- Stunning new suites with unrivalled loch views
- An award-winning spa offering uniquely calming lochside views
- Champagne cruises and seaplane trips over Loch Lomond
- A gateway to the Highlands with adventure all around
- Challenging 18-hole championship golf course
About the Hotel
Cameron House is an iconic 17thcentury baronial hotel nestled on the picturesque banks of Loch Lomond. Set in 400 acres of beautiful Scottish countryside, it is a tranquil retreat with breathtaking views over the water. A gateway to the Scottish Highlands, from here you can access the outstanding Trossachs National Park and the haunting beauty of Glencoe and far beyond.
Cameron House offers 208 bedroom, including 28 suites, many with beautiful waterside views. It also has a range of self catering lodges within its extensive grounds.
Cameron House has three restaurants and three bars with a choice of dining experiences and menus that reflect the seasonal availability of the finest fresh Scottish produce.
At a Glance
- Check-in time: 3pm
- Check-out time: 11am
- Dogs allowed in some rooms
- Complimentary parking
- 208 bedrooms & suites
- Self-catering lodges
- Pillow menu
- Luxury bathrobes
- Mini bar
- Nightly turndown
- Full Sky package
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Bespoke toiletries
- Air conditioning
- Cameron House has three restaurants and three bars, the majority with unrivalled views over Loch Lomond Restaurant.
- The Cameron Grill enjoys breath-taking views across Loch Lomond and is considered to be 'at the heart of the hotel'
- Relaxed dining at The Boat House, with a seafood focus, serving lighter bites and snacks
- A choice of snug bars with cosy corners and roaring fires, perfect for a wee dram
- Available at The Club House from 12pm to 5pm
- Also available at the Cafe Spa every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 12pm to 4pm
- Offering a selection of sweet and savour treats from just £29pp
- Self Catering Lodges
- Destination Spa
- Afternoon Tea
- Corporate Events
- Team Building Days
On Site Activities
- Two golf courses – The Carrick, 18-hole championship course and our executive course, The Wee Demon.
- Destination Spa with 17 treatment rooms and Thermal and Hydro experiences.
- 234 berth Marina
- Leisure Club with two swimming pools, sauna, steam room, whirlpool and state-of-the-art gym
Off Site Activities
- Bike hire
- Pony trecking
- Clay Pigeon Shooting
- 4x4 adventures
- Walks, trails and hikes
- Segway Safaris
- speed boat tours
- paddle boarding
- Sea plane trips covering 110 miles, taking in lochs, glens and and rugged mountain peaks
01389 310 777