Cameron House Hotel
The five-star Cameron House Hotel is set within 400 acres of beautiful Scottish countryside on the world-famous bonnie banks of Loch Lomond.
Following an extraordinary restoration to the historical 17th century Baronial mansion, Cameron House Hotel is the prestigious home to a collection of 140 bedrooms including 24 suites. Enriched by an award-winning spa with rooftop infinity pool, 18-hole championship golf course, a range of impressive restaurants and bars, elegant event and functions spaces, a new state-of-the-art Leisure Club, 234-berth marina, and a choice of exhilarating and relaxing resort activities.
Perfect for those seeking a hotel with historic grandeur and magnificent Lochside serenity.
Cameron House Hotel is delighted to announce that its bars and restaurants are now re-open, with the main hotel set to reopen on 1st August 2021.
5 Reasons to Stay
- Stunning new suites with unrivalled loch views
- An award-winning spa offering uniquely calming lochside views
- Champagne cruises and seaplane trips over Loch Lomond
- A gateway to the Highlands with adventure all around
- Challenging 18-hole championship golf course
About the Hotel
Cameron House is an iconic 17thcentury baronial hotel nestled on the picturesque banks of Loch Lomond. Set within 400 acres of beautiful Scottish countryside, it is a tranquil retreat with breathtaking views over the great loch. A gateway to the Scottish Highlands, here, you are at the heart of the outstanding Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park with access to the beauty of Glencoe and far beyond.
Cameron House offers 140 bedrooms, including 24 suites as well as 115 self-catering lodges, cottages and apartments within its extensive grounds.
This former baronial mansion is known as The Auld House and is home to 14 exquisite suites complete with furnishings and designs influenced by Glasgow-based Timorous Beasties.
The resort’s most exclusive rooms, The Cameron and The Tower Suites, exemplify luxury living at its finest. Each of Cameron House’s additional 114 guestrooms offer exceptional luxury and exude the warm Scottish charm the resort is famed for.
Designed with the surrounding Trossachs in mind, each of the bedrooms feature Scottish artwork and the chance to take in the sweeping views of the grounds and shores of Loch Lomond.
Cameron House has six restaurants and five bars with a choice of dining experiences and menus that reflect the seasonal availability of the finest fresh Scottish produce.
The new Cameron Leisure Club includes an 18m swimming pool, a family pool complete with a waterslide, steam room, sauna and bubble pool.
Fitness facilities include a new state-of-the-art gym, a new fitness studio and separate spin studio with large screens using the latest AV technology.
At a Glance
- Check-in time: 3pm
- Check-out time: 11am
- Complimentary parking
- 140 bedrooms including 24 suites
- 115 self catering cottages and apartments
- Pillow menu
- Luxury bathrobes
- Mini bar
- Nightly turndown
- Full Sky package
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Bespoke toiletries
- Air conditioning
- Enhanced amenities in Auld House and Signature Suites including:
- In-suite check-in
- Airport transfer
- Bespoke toiletries
- Complimentary mini bar
- Pre-dinner canapés served to suite
- Hunter wellies and raincoat to use
- Cameron House Hotel has six restaurants and five bars, the majority with unrivalled views over Loch Lomond
- Scottish gastronomy at its very best
- Children's menus available
- Special dietary menus available
- The Cameron Grill enjoys breath-taking views across Loch Lomond and is considered to be at the heart of the hotel
- The Boat House offers relaxed dining with a seafood focus, serving lighter bites and snacks
- The Lobby Bar is spacious, yet splendidly intimate with a grand marble-top-bar that sets the stage for mixologists to get to work
- Great Scots Bar has Scottish legends adorning every wall, comfy sofas and more than 300 different malts
- The Clubhouse at Cameron is a relaxing space to refuel, offering hearty classics to light bites, all day long
- Café Spa serves light and healthy food choices and is also a place to relax in a fluffy robe with a glass of Champagne
- The Tavern is located in The Leisure Club and offers a great space for family and friends to watch sporting events on the big screen, while enjoying hearty cuisine or a tipple from the well-stocked bar
- Available at The Club House from 12pm to 5pm
- Offering a selection of sweet and savoury treats from just £29 per person
- Special dietary menus available
- 400 acres of glorious grounds
- Loch Lomond for watersports
- 5 restaurants
- 4 Bars
- Self catering lodges
- 18-hole golf course
- Junior golf and tuition
- Destination spa
- Afternoon tea
- Corporate events
- Team building days
- Activity team to help plan adventures
- VIP cinema
- Chauffeur service
- Airport transfers
- Children's welcome gift including board games and Lego
On Site Activities
- Two golf courses – The Carrick, 18-hole championship course and executive course, The Wee Demon.
- Destination spa with 17 treatment rooms and Thermal and Hydro experiences.
- 234 berth Marina
- Leisure Club including an 18m swimming pool, family pool, waterslide, steam room, sauna and bubble pool.
- Fitness facilities include a new state-of-the-art gym, a new fitness studio and separate spin studio with large screens using the latest AV technology.
Off Site Activities
- Bike hire
- Pony trekking
- Clay pigeon shooting
- 4x4 adventures
- Walks, trails and hikes
- Segway safaris
- speed boat tours
- paddle boarding
- Sea plane trips covering 110 miles, taking in lochs, glens and rugged mountain peaks
01389 310 777