Crossbasket Castle‘s Diamond and Ice Ball on Hogmanay will be served in the Roosevelt Ballroom overlooking the waterfalls of the River Calder with our skylight allowing you to dine under the stars.
Our menu has been overseen by legendary French chef Albert Roux OBE, KFO and son Michel Roux Jr and delivered by our award-winning chefs.
You are cordially invited to be our guests at a Champagne Reception commencing at 6.30pm accompanied by Konrad, on the Saxophone.
Dinner will be served at 7.30pm.
Get your dancing shoes on and get ready to Strip the Willow and Dashing White Sargent with our Ceilidh Band who will play the traditional along with songs from every decade to get everyone on the dance floor.
Spectacular fireworks will ring in 2018, before a late supper into the wee hours of the morning.
Tickets are £120 per person, inclusive of the above.
Should you wish to indulge in an overnight stay with us we are offering a dinner, bed and breakfast rate on the following rooms based on two people sharing:
Small Double £500.00
Spa Junior Suite £650.00
Terms and Conditions
- All deposits are non-refundable
- 50% deposit is required at the time of booking
- Final payments are due by the 1st December 2017
- To secure a room or suite at Crossbasket we ask for a 50% deposit upon reservation with final 50% payment made by 30th November 2017.
- Please note that our cancellation policy is 30 days prior to arrival, should you wish to amend of cancel your reservation within this time you will forfeit all pre payments made up to this point
To make your booking email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44(0) 1698 829461